Friday 21 May 2010

My Involvement

For this project I was responsible for mapping out a schedule in order to time manage our project, I was also in charge of directing the whole project. I was also responsible for modeling and placement of the panel work/ cladding on the exterior of the building. I textured most of the exterior of the 3D building/ hotel of woburn house including core and panel tones. I was responsible for creating the and adjusting the lighting. I rendered all the shots and the entire project from colour passes to occlusion passes, due to the fact that my brother's computer was unreliable. He could have re-installed maya, however he was concerned that if he did so changed presets would affect existing .mb files. I was also responsible for editing the final clip using Final Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment