The image below shows the completed model in its early stages of being textured.
Roughly 98% of the model will mainly consist of simple one tone lambert textures. These lamberts will be applied to the panel work, support struts and window frames. The other 2% consists of glass/ windows where blinns will be applied so that their surface is reflective.
The image below shows the model completely textured. We have used colour samples from the architectural office as reference to apply the correct colours to the exterior panelling.