Tuesday 20 April 2010

Plans & Elevations



The plan and elevation drawings below were all created by the architectural practice Husband & Carpenter. I shall be using these drawings for reference in order to help me construct a 3D model of the building (hotel)

PLAN DRAWINGS:

Ground Floor Plan

First Floor Plan

Second Floor Plan

Third Floor Plan

Fourth Floor Plan

Fifth Floor Plan

Sixth Floor Plan

Seventh Floor Plan

Roof Plan

ELEVATION DRAWINGS:

West Elevation
East Elevation
South Elevation
North Elevation


I have looked at the plans and elevations and me and my brother have begun to arrange the material, making sure all he reference drawings are to scale when applying image planes into Maya.

The building me and my brother are creating in Maya is currently in the middle of getting planning permission. The site is located on Falcon Lane near Clapham Junction, London.

The concept below is an image drawn by an architectural artist who works for the company.
This image demonstrates what the building exterior may look like.

Husband & Carpenter have indicated that the colour scheme for the exterior panel work of the hotel has changed since this concept was completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment