Tuesday 20 April 2010

Additional Research

The images below are photographs me and my brother took of the existing building and proposed site.








Map of Area

Aerial Photograph

Aerial Photograph (Zoom)

I have carried out additional research into the area where this hotel is planned to be built. I have also looked at the proposed site and existing building using the internet and the google mapping system. It would probably help if I gave Google Earth a try, which will show the area in more detail and from ground level so as to get a more accurate sense of the environment.

I have already been to site personally to acquire an understanding of the location.

The address of the existing building upon the proposed site and new building project is: -

Woburn House
155 Falcon Road
Battersea
London
SW11 2PD

The existing building is an employment and recruitment company and job centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment